Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Helloooooooooo! (in Seinfeld voice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvCDHKYT3xQ&feature=related

It's been a long time since I last blogged. There's been so much living happening in my life and Mile High Marshall has definitely taken a back seat. My bad. I love writing and I truly believe that to be a good writer you have to practice, practice, practice. So I'm back in the open and sharing my Colorado adventures. Here's a rundown without tiring you with details. I'll work my way from recent happenings 'til I forget.

-About to move back to Denver
-Living it up in Vail
-Lost, then found my dog in Eagle's Wilderness Forest (recap the 16 hr ordeal in another post)
-Lots of out-of-town visitors every week for the past month
-Mountain biking, hiking, rafting, BBQing, drinking and having fun in the neighborhood
-Skied 22 days (20 on Vail Mountain...happens when you're within walking distance)
-Worked at the local dog boutique in Vail
-Living the mountain lifestyle to the fullest for the past year
-Enjoyed the city life in Denver and about to pick up where I left off in the Mile High City

Well, that's a summed up version to say the least. Let's start anew and I'll keep you updated with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment